The branch of dentistry that focuses specifically on correcting misalignments in your smile is known as orthodontics. Even with the best oral health care in the world, you cannot a clean smile to realign your teeth. In these cases, aligners and braces via orthodontics must be used to truly make your smile amazing.
For more information about the beauty of Orthodontics, consider the following:
– Orthodontists can provide therapies for adults and children alike, so no smile is too old or too outgrown to have it straightened back into alignment.
– Orthodontists are experts in their field as they can perceive all the varieties of crooked teeth and can use all the technological offerings in their field available at their fingertips to provide a straighter smile.
– Orthodontic technologies can include braces, aligners, and retainers, all with the goal of straightening teeth.
– Orthodontics is the practice of straight smiles, which focuses on fixing and correcting ailments and disorders within your smile called malocclusions.
– Orthodontists are highly trained beyond even dentists, as they require further education beyond dental school.
– Although Orthodontists have many products at their disposal, they all work toward the singular effort of straightening teeth.
No matter the Orthodontics treatments you desire, Dr. John R. Schouten and our team at Uinta Orthodontics is here to give you the smile you want. If you would like to schedule an appointment to come see us at our orthodontic office in Evanston, Wyoming, please contact us at (307) 789-8742 to speak with a member of our team. Come see us, and let us show you the benefits of a great smile!