Are you in need of a clear alignment like Invisalign®? With the Invisalign orthodontic aligner system, you can drastically improve your oral health care with straighter teeth and a clearer smile. Straight teeth have also been proven to making cleaning and caring for them easier. Listed below are just a few of the benefits you can expect from an Invisalign aligner system:
– Invisalign does not use metal brackets or wires.
– Invisalign is made of a patented thermoplastic material designed to be replaced easily when upgrades are needed throughout the treatment process.
– There are no food restrictions with Invisalign. Before eating, remove your aligners and place them back in after you are finished with your meal.
– Invisalign aligners are clear and nearly invisible.
– Invisalign aligners can be removed whenever necessary.
– Invisalign will straighten teeth, which are shown to improve self-esteem and decrease your risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
– Invisalign orthodontic aligners are extremely helpful for correcting ailments caused by bruxism, as well as other misalignments or bad bites that can damage your smile.
If you are showing signs of crooked teeth, come visit Uinta Orthodontics for Invisalign treatment today. With the helpful support of Dr. John R. Schouten and our wonderful team at our orthodontic office in Evanston, Wyoming, we can restore your smile to its former glory. To schedule an appointment, call us at (307) 789-8742. We will get you back to smiling once more!