Have you heard about the many benefits of braces? Having braces placed in your smile can provide many improvements, especially for the long-term quality of your oral health. We have provides a list of some of the reasons to receive corrective orthodontic treatment:
– Braces can improve both the alignment of each tooth and the overall fit of your bite.
– Not only are straight teeth more aesthetic, they make oral care easier and reduce the likelihood of tooth decay, gum disease, and other dental problems.
– If you straighten your teeth with braces, this can make general oral skills such as speaking and chewing food easier to complete.
– The stunning results of a straight smile after braces can enhance your self-esteem and cause you to want to smile more often.
– Without braces, your smile may be suffering from risky malocclusions that can otherwise result in unfortunate oral accidents such as cracked or chipped teeth.
– You may be less likely to develop TMJ disorders and bruxism if you have straight teeth.
You are welcome to speak with our orthodontist today about whether you should consider receiving braces in Evanston, Wyoming. Call (307) 789-8742 to arrange a visit to Uinta Orthodontics to see Dr. John R. Schouten.